Tuesday, 11 July 2017

The Mystery Blogger Award Tag! (again...)



Thank you to Jenny @ Jenny In Neverland for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award! 
 The original post can be found @ Okoto Enigma's Blog

As some of you might remember, I did this tag a while back after being nominated by two bloggers. But Jenny's questions are so awesome that I just couldn't resist taking part again! So here we are :)
  

- Put the award logo/image on your blog. 
- List the rules. 
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog! 
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. 
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. 
- You have to nominate 10-20 people. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog. 
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify). 
- Share your link to your best post(s).




1: Savoury food over sweet. Every time.

2: I wear big, round purple glasses (I'm shortsighted) but I absolutely hate them. 

3: I can't stand animated movies and I never watch them.  


Best Post/s? Hmmm, not quite sure. 






1: If you could make a live-action re-make of your favourite Disney film, who would be your dream cast? (If it’s one that’s been made already, is there anyone you would change?) 

My favourite Disney film is Peter Pan. I love, love love Peter Pan, and I didn't think the 2015 Pan film did the story justice.
I would cast Natalie Dormer as Tinkerbell, Ian Somerhalder as Hook, probably Kat Graham as Tiger Lilly, and I'm not sure who I'd pick for Peter.

It would be for an older audience. 


2: If you wrote a book, which genre would you chose and why? 

Well, I am actually writing a book (or 2. Or 7). And they're mostly fairy tale retellings (which is my favourite genre) combined with urban fantasy.  I love fairy tales and I love exploring their darker connotations.  


3: Which Disney character would you love to be best friends with? 

Either Belle from Beauty and the Beast (books, libraries, yeah yeah...) or Gus Gus from Cinderella (he's so cute I'd just hug him) or Tinkerbell from Peter Pan (because I'm obsessed with her and I'd love to fly with her and I have no clue why. She's just so sassy and awesome).  


4: Someone gives you £5,000, you’re not allowed to save it, what do you spend it on? 

I'd try get my dad out of his awful job and kick-start my own writing career, and then I'd give some to societies that aid abused women and children.   


5: If you could create a selection of products, what type of products would they be (beauty, fashion, homeware etc etc) and what would you call your range?

I have absolutely no idea. They'd probably be something to do with writing stationery... 



And I nominate...

Erica @ Erica Robyn Reads

Emily @ Paperback Princess

Brooklyn @ Brooklyn's Bookish World

Abigail @ Ups & Downs

Brittany @ Book Rambles

Tanya @ Girl Plus Books


And anyone else who'd like to do the tag! Please go ahead! 





1: What is one book or movie ending that you didn't like or agree with? And if given the chance to rewrite it yourself, what would you do differently? 

2: Choose two authors you'd love to see write a book together. Why those two? 

3: What is one fictional place you would LOVE to visit?

4: You're cast in a Disney tale. Are you more likely to be the hero, the villain, the trickster, or the damsel? 

5: Favourite song and why. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to do the tag and then let me know if you do :)  

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Natalie Dormer as tinkerbell! She's always looked like a fairy to me! I think you chose really heartfelt things to do with your 5000 dollars. That's awesome! Thanks for the tag, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! She'd be lovely! Thanks Emily :)
      Sure, can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  2. I hate glasses too. Thank God for contacts! :) And I'm not a huge fan of animated movies either, although you'd think I would be since I like comics/ graphic novels. And when I do see one I often like it, but I'm just not generally drawn to them per se. And Natalie Dormer would be awesome as Tinkerbell!

    Fun answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I wish I could have contacts! But apparently my eyes have a condition or something, so I can't have them
      :(
      Lol, yeah.
      She would!

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I hate my glasses too, I can't remember the last time I wore them in public (whoops). Now that you mention it, Natalie Dormer would make the best tinkerbell. Thanks for the tag, Amy. I look forward to doing this tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high five* Yeah, I try not to wear mine when I can.
      Yeah!
      Sure :) Looking forward to your answers!

      Delete
  4. I'm with you... I will always choose savory over sweet. And I could totally be best friend's with Belle. We'd book-talk all day! :)
    Thanks for the tag/nomination... I'll try to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high five* :) Oh yes!
      Yay :) And my pleasure.

      Delete
  5. Whoops! I also meant to leave my link here, just in case you need to find it again :)

    Here you go! http://www.ericarobynreads.com/2017/08/book-tag-mystery-blogger-award.html

    Thanks again for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)